Advice wanted for foal

Hi all,
Have a bit of a dilema on my hands,one of my Arab mares foaled yesterday,I
was priveledged enough to witness the birth,the foal standing up and
suckling for the first time.When I checked on the Schneider Arab mare later
,mare and foal were fine.
Then in the evenning when I checked again,there was the mare and no
foal.Drove around frantically searching in the dark no foal to be
found.This morning I was up at sparrow to continue my search.
The foal had been horse napped/foal napped by a three year old filly,I
could not believe my eyes of course,this has not happened to me before.I
caught the foal ,handprinted it,took it back to its mother who has no
interest in the foal what so ever.Brought the foal home and put her in the
stable.
Went back to catch the mother who just happens to be a wild Arab mare from
Namibia,slight problem,anyway am still trying to get the mare to the house
a most frustrating experience but will persevere.
Searched through all my horse books when I got home for a milk
formula,found one and gave the foal a bottle,lambs I am used to giving
bottles to a foal is another story,
but also finally managed,it had to have something.Will try and get the mare
and foal back together but I have my doubts already all the mare is
interested in is the stallion.
So what should I do from here,how my life  and sleep pattern will change
again if I have to feed the foal every two hours.Anyone got any bright
ideas and have more milk formulas for me.
Thanks
Kathy "as if I dont have enough animals to look agter"