You know it's too hot when ......

Just a bit of levity to give everyone a chuckle ....

We're having a heat wave here in Los Angeles.  Trust me ... it's HOT.
The thermometer on my porch read 110 degrees.  I live on the coast!  It's
HOT!

I'm in the process of moving my horse to a new barn (more space for her,
less for me).  Some friends had to put their horse down in July and since
they're moving decided to wait until after the move to get a new horse.
They asked if I'd like to have all their bags of shavings they had bought
before the horse died.  Naturally I said yes.

Yesterday a friend and I went to pick them up and take them to my new
barn.  When we arrived at Hirsh and Lois's to pick the shavings up they
came out to help Pam and I load them into the truck.  Lois started
telling me how wonderful these shavings were.  Pure walnut.  They cost a
fortune.  They smell terrific.  My horse would fall over dead from pure
joy when she stood in them.  My friend Pam is nodding her head saying
Taffy will be in horsey heaven in those shavings.  They're all standing
there with ear to ear grins while I'm just saying hey, great, wonderful,
while I'm tossing bags into the truck.  Then I make a comment about
having used cedar shavings and are these as nice as cedar.... Hey, wait a
minute ... walnut!  Horsey heaven!  DUH!!  A huge round of laughter all
at my expense.  Glad I made your day response from me.  Feel like an
idiot.  Throw another bag into the truck.

DIMR and I wasn't even on an endurance ride!

I need an air conditioner.

Tori

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]