Unregular Heart beat

Hi,

I was at the 160Km in Gottingen, Germany and had at the 4th vetgate (after 110 Km) a comment from the vet about the heartbeat of Orfeo. I also noticed thru my HRM that something strange was happening.

One could heart 'doop doo..doop' (you understand what I mean)...so 3 beat close to each other.

The weather was cold and humid. Orfeo parameters were OK during the whole ride (met the P/R (always under 60) at the vetgate after 2/4 minutes (just the time to remove the saddle), no deshydratation, was eating like a pig, I used Perform&Win(one ounce) every 20Km, because of the cold weather,he didn't sweat very much, I gave some Probiotics(5cc) every 30Km.

Any idea ?

Thanks in Advance

Leonard