Saddle Needed For High Withers!!

Desperately seeking a saddle which might fit a very high-withered, wide (was a D Sharon Saare), long backed horse, who is a bit hollow just behind the shoulder.  I'd appreciate suggestions of where to start with my saddle search, AND, if anyone has something for sale that might fit the bill (well, the horse really) I'd love to hear from you!  This is for an American Saddlebred whose conformation is far removed from an Arabian.  We've been using an Ortho-Flex endurance cutback.  I love it, but it's just not working for my horse any longer.  The Sharon Saare didn't give enough clearance over the withers.

Thanks!
Susan