Something to think on!!

I have just come upon this on the website of the Arabian network
newsletter, and it bears some thought....

"A good friend faxed a John Lyons article which appeared in the March
issue of Horse & Rider to the newsletter. Here is the excerpt:

"Remind yourself of why you got horses in the first place. I'll bet it
was because you love them and simply wanted to ride, not because you
wanted a tool that would help you beatsomeone else. There's not an award
worth winning that will take away the sting of knowing you destroyed the
partner who helped you win it. Unless winning is a total commitment to
fairness, the win is empty. Take the responsibility for building a
positive relationship with your horse. He'll never be a world-class
performer without it."

Cindy Budler
National Contracts Department
Fabrication Division