rash

Darolyln Butler here, near "humid" Houston, TX.  We have several horses
out of our herd of 25 that have developed this same rash mentioned in
the previous post.  I'm totally confused.... I don't remember anything
like this happening before.  It's not rain rot, (which we're all too
familiar with down here), and I don't think its insects.... Anyone have
any ideas.  Started occuring about 3 or 4 days ago.
thanks
djb