Corrected Trail Blazer phone #

>> A  week or two ago someone posted the telephone number of the
>> subscription/delivery service manager for Trail Blazer.

Dear Elizabeth & all,
You need to throw away that AOL address for TB. It is no more.
If you can remember that I work for TB, you're welcome to just write me
any time you need this address.  I know it's a pain to keep up with
things.

I've talked to Susan, the NEXT issue just left for the printers, right on
time.  I just got my "bulk mailed" copy of the last one Saturday, so
there's still hope that yours is in the mail.

I know Susan is sending copies out first class postage to people who
call, and I hate for her to do that if the darned things are finally
showing up...but she does want to make sure that everyone gets theirs.
For goodness sakes, if people start getting the NEXT (Sept. Oct.) issue,
make SURE and contact for a personally mailed July/Aug.

"Work your fingers to the bones and what do you get...bony fingers!"

If you need to get to Trail Blazer distribution, please contact:

Trail Blazer Subscriptions
PO Box 2489
Brentwood, TN 37024
615-799-9396