NEW AERC MEMBER DISCOUNTS

AERC embarked on a Sponsorship Program this year and we are proud to
announce to nonmembers of AERC a new program underwritten by one of our
Sponsors, SUNDOWNER TRAILERS, INC.  If you have never been a member of
AERC you can sign up for the 1999 AERC Ride Season and SUNDOWNER
TRAILERS, INC. will pay 25% of your first years dues!!!  This is an offer
that anyone who has considered joining AERC should take advantage of.

For current members of AERC, our Sponsorship Program will be a tremendous
asset for you.  We now have four AERC Sponsors, SUNDOWNER, NATIONAL HORSE
SPORTS FOUNDATION, EASYBOOT, AND VITA-FLEX NUTRITION, and we have several
more prospects we hope to announce soon.  The four Sponsors listed are
contributing $30,000.00 in cash to AERC in the 1999 Ride Season, with at
least 20% of these funds to be used for more and improved awards with the
balance to be used to benefit AERC membership.  In addition, SUNDOWNER
has contributed substantial additional monies towards an AERC advertising
campaign as well as contributing to a National Membership Drive, plus all
our Sponsors are committed to promoting AERC in their own  product
national advertising campaigns.  In addition to the $30,000.00 we have
commitments for, we anticipate raising at least another $30,000.00 before
midyear of the 1999 Ride Season.

If you ever thought about joining AERC, now is the time to take action!

Randy Eiland

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]