Re: Lost and Found at Foresthill

Dom,

Your list of missing items is posted on the Tevis Bulletin Board as of this
afternoon.  I will contact you if anyone checks in about these items.  I am
cc'ing Ridecamp with your note as well...

> I am still in search of some (large) items left inadvertantly at the
> Foresthill vet check. My crew had to transport two (pulled) horses to Aubrun,
> and I had to leave with the ambulance man (John (Saundders?)) who kindly
> offered to trailer me to Davis for Jur Prize who decided to reflux despite
> treatment. The net result, the items (list below) were unloaded from the back
> of my trailer, and inadvertantly left by the other crew at the Foresthill > site.
> Some of the stuff belongs to visiting Brasilian Vets, so I would like to
> locate it.
>
> 4 Person dome tent with cover
> 2 Sleeping bags, one green, one black
> 1 Polarfleece cooler (Purple print, BioThane closure)
> 2 pillows
> 1 Large foam mattress
> 2 small inflatable camp mattresses
> 1 canon camera (small, I have the case).
>
> Contact numbers for me are:
> (650) 857-8596 (HP, Work)
> (650) 879-0131 (Home)
> (650) 879-9666 (Home Fax)
> mailto: fadjurs@sadandy.hpl.hp.com
>
> Dominique Freeman

Good luck with it,

/richard, tevis webguy

--
    Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for Horses ...and their Riders
http://www.foothill.net/natalies  530-637-4644 or Toll Free: 1-877-NATBARN