Re: another saddle pad ?? plus saddle ??

I will check the tree right away, in fact I have to see the saddle
maker anyway, so I think I will let an expert look at it. I rode again
this last weekend, started slow to see how "Donte" went, not a single
problem, in fact, I could look down and see the healed marks from our
last episode. the saddle was back where it belongs. I do remember that
last time I tacked up, I cinched him up pretty tight. Maybe tighter
than normal, especially since I have a neoprene girth, and they don't
need to be as tight. I wonder if this helped cause the problem, but I
will still have the tree checked. Thanks!   (wondering.... could he
have lost enough weight, - from a couple of pretty long rides, that
his saddle no longer fit, making him too narrow?)

Heidi and The Ever so Mighte el Donte.