Evacuate with horses

Has anybody thought what or where you would go if a hurricane came your way?
I live outside of Houston, Texas and am thinking alot lately about this. I know we ride a lot in our National Forests, but I have looked all over the internet for places to go that allow camping with horses.
Not much luck, just afew parks. Can someone e mail me with info on these forest camps around Texas where we ride so frequently on in endurance . I need phone numbers addresses ect. for reservations.
Mary Watkins   trotalot@wt.net