"Ride" Magazine Location Request

I am looking for a magazine for a friend of mine whose endurance horse was featured in.  It's called "Ride" and is reportedly a California magazine.  I thought I wrote to ridecamp previously on this but I never saw the note.  Does anyone know the address of this magazine and the phone number and/or address?  You may email me privately if you wish.  Thanks for your help.

Janet Baca
(With Dar, the dump the rider and run away horse,
and Karis, the "I can do any ride and buck if I want to" horse)