Re: Info. on Easyboots

Back from vacation!! Posted this once before I resubscribed, sorry if
its redundant, wasn't sure if it got posted the last time.

Have used pink flagging, works great, never thought to use blue in the
fall, great idea!!

Try "Valley Vet Supply" I've found they have the best prices on
easyboots + extras, less than $30 per boot, sometimes run specials.
Also don't have to pay for shipping and handling  (I think) with an
order over $50. (And if there is a horse owner out there who can't
spend $50 on their trusty steeds, let me know how you do it!!!)