Re: electrolytes

OK, this only works if you have a horse that's crazy for food.

Use a little extra applesauce and mix it up in a small feed pan and simply
serve.  My pony has gobbled this down for many foxhunts and competitive trail
rides with no probs and he still gets all his 'lytes.  My vet says this is
just fine but check with yours before you do this, and pack a syringe just in
cse your horse dosn't wanna gobble.

Sara
Two Lake Farm