Re:Mud etc

I like to post a huge THANKS!!! to all you guys who kindly sent me
replies to my problem with the mud and my horses feet.   I've stopped
the salt and the farrier is coming to take the shoe off so I can attack
it with Formalin (Formaldehyde?).   No one out here has heard of the
Koppertex but I do have some copper sulphate which I could mix to a
solution and spray it.   I'm pretty sure it's what you call White Line
Disease and we call Foot rot.   Unfortunately I have no stables or even
shedding suitable for a horse to dry the feet out which is not going to
help me either.   Any way thanks again and happy trails

Nony Storer and
Rowallan Quartz