ready for a 50??

I just started my nine year old mare this year and have completed 3 LD's with
her, the Cougar Prowl (the mud ride 4:15), The Blue Bonnet Classic(3:46) and
the Bell Cow Boogie(3:45). The problem is -- the last ride was in June and I
had school and it was HOT!! in Ok! but we only have ridden a very LIMITED
amount in the last month and a half, like maybe only 25 miles total. I had
planned on doing a 50 in the next available ride, but now I'm just not sure.
Anyone?
thanks
Shyne