This may be Fringe, but . . .

Dear ridecampers,
      While the following may seem Fringe, I've been assured by not one, but
at least two lunatic endurance riders I know that this is definitely endurance
related. As to why they didn't post it themselves, all I can say is that, they
may be lunatics, but they are not stupid.  Myself, on the other hand . . .

The Lunatic Fringe Endurance Rider's Theme Joke:

<< > << A guy is walking past a big wooden fence at the insane asylum
 >  and he hears all the residents inside chanting, "Thirteen!
 >  Thirteen! Thirteen!"
 >
 >  Quite curious about this, he finds a hole in the fence, and looks
 >  in.  Someone inside pokes him in the eye.
 >
 >  Then everyone inside the asylum starts chanting, "Fourteen!
 >  Fourteen! Fourteen!" >> >>

Trish & pretty David, TNG
Grand Blanc, Michigan

---- Begin included message ----
I think Cathy is right, but I'm afraid Trish would be too chicken to
forward the post..

Love, Becky & Shadow, TOS

---- End included message ----