The last Swanton Pacific 100 and R & T Report

Well - I finally have all the info - plus a correction - on the
Swanton Pacific 100 plus the Ride and Tie.

The BC horse is

10 Wendy  Meredini  fth  Ridgecrest,CA   Fire Mt Flikka  Mare Age 9

and the tie for first place in the ride.

The Ride and Tie teams First goes to the Huffs

Ride and Tie Teams

					Finish Time	Ride Time
T1  Ellen McCrary        Scots Bilexijo   1:31 AM	20:31
T1  Dennis Rinde

T2  Lani Necomb DVM      Rio              2:29 AM	21:39
T2  Kathy Broaddus DVM

T3  Butch Huff           Fly By           1:04 AM	20:04
T3  Susan Huff

T4  Tom Johnson        ???                     925	Pull
T4  Tom Christofk

And finally a correction on an earlier post - this will be "only" 48
years for Barbara and Lud.  They are looking forward to their 50th
in 2 years...

Interesting to note that four of the long listed nominations for
Dubai to represent the US were among the top 10 at the ride.
They took 3 of the top 4 positions - Sharon Westergard, Wendy
Meredini, Shirley Delsart - with Ona Lawrence taking number 8
but not riding the horse listed in the long list.

Some very tough competition at this ride.

Mike Maul
W/CT Regions

PS - for the Kathy Ruiz fans - from Kathy

Kathy Ruiz and Fire Alaarm

P.S. Sorry about any typos. It isn't easy to type with a cast on. I
ended up going to emergency yesterday and have broken my 4th and 5th
metacarpals. They said Dr. Roger made a great splint. If any one can
give me his address and last name, I would like to send him a thank
you note.

Mike
W/CT Regions