completely endurance unrelated

Hi, Steph,

 A question from someone who is definitely NOT a geek....about one if five
ridecamps (and every one that does not need to be downloaded) comes in with a
fire engine red background. One came in with the red and a nifty houndstooth
pattern that looked neat but made the issue totally unreadable.

It catches the eye, true, but I can't read them that way. Ridecamp is the only
download I've ever have do this to me, so.......................
can you help? Is there a geek out there who can tell me what's going on??
Michelle