Thanks guys

Wow, you guys are great.  I posted my questions and left to clean house,
came back to check and I had 8 responses to my original post.
I REALLY appreciate it:)  Thank you!

I have always heard endurance people are soooo nice and after being on this
list for awhile I can say all the *rumors* are true.

I am going to join AERC for sure and Now I am really excited to receive "Go
the Distance".  Too bad it is on back order, shoot.

Since I am so new,  I would like to volunteer at a ride somewhere in Central
Texas but am concerned about just getting in the way.  Are there things a
totally raw beginner can do to help out?

Also, to those of you who helped me with the "which horse do I start with
question", I thought I would let you guys know that I have been working with
my 5 year old  gelding, *TY using the Pat Parelli stuff and I am amazed at
the difference in this guy just in a couple of weeks.  Couldn't pick up his
feet without a pot shot and now he is almost holding them up for me!  I LOVE
this!

I am jealouse of all you guys with web pages cause I don't have one but if
you are interested in seeing Ty's Sire (who is now a gelding,) you can see
him at http://www.bluebon.net/chesswoodpark/

He is the spitting image of his daddy.  CP Rockin Robyn is his half sister
and was born a week after Ty.  I got to witness both births.  What an
experience for a non breeder:)

Well, that is as close as I can get to showing baby pictures:)  Maybe
someday Ty and I will get to meet ya'll in person.

Thanks again
Kelly
rmutschink@bluebon.net