Equalizer pad manufacturer

Carousel Action Wear
300 McGhee Road
Sandpoint ID 83864
1-800-292-6442
ccnidaho@micron.net
Colleen & Tom Clark

Just up the road from me, well, an hour's drive, really great people to work
with on getting gear :-)  I'm using their pad with my SS, wearing their tights
(have 3 pair all different styles and materials) and just scooted up there
yesterday to get their really well made saddlebags, fore and aft, for my two-
week wilderness trip I'm leaving for Saturday, can't wait!!

Karen Bratcher, Lanista, Bender and Teddy Bear
Hayden ID