wool saddle pad

From: Maureen Fager
Email: moandblaze@yahoo.com

To the woman who was looking for a wool saddle pad, I had a wonderful wool pad custom made for me by Diamond Wool.  I ordered it through my local tack shop.  I made a pattern for it by placing a large sheet of paper on my horse's back and then tracing the saddles outline after I placed the saddle onto the paper.   I also requested that the thickness of the pad be one inch, that it had an opening along the spine for cooling, and that it had the nylon straps to hold the billets.  It is the best saddle pad I have ever owned and it cost me $58.66.
Diamnond Wool makes saddle pads for western and english saddles some where back East, New Hampshire perhaps.  Check them out, my horse and I love this pad!!
Hope this helps, bye
Maureen Fager