stirrup swap, anyone?

Is anyone with Flex-Ride or Trail-Tech III stirrups interested in swapping
for a pair of EZ-Rides with safety cage?  I've had these stirrups for
about a year, and love 'em, really comfy, but I've had trouble off and on
with my ankles getting tired after 15 miles or so, and several folks have
suggested it may be the heavy weight of the EZ-Rides.  So I'm interested
in trying some of the lighter-weight stirrups, if I can do it without
buying a new pair.  If anyone is interested, please reply privately.  Thanks.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310
SE Region