Tevis Record Horse

Thanks to everyone who replied to my request. I received some
contradicting information. According to the Tevis website, Hal Hall's
horse El Karbaj holds the record at 12 completions. However, Pat
Chappell's horse Thunders Lightning Bar has apparently tied the record
by completing this year's ride. Can anyone put me in touch with her? I'm
interested in doing a story about her horse.