I LIKE RIDECAMP, BUT.........

 I have found "Ridecamp" very interesting and highly informative.
We all are very fortunate to have this "techo-enduro facilitation apparatus"
available to us all.  It certainly allows us to exchange oodles and
oodles of information about horses, feed, conditioning techniques,
"touchy/feely"
things and all sorts of things to help us all "get down the trail" on a
happy, sound, healthy and willing horse.

 I really do like "Ridecamp."  Read it all the time.
 BUT...............
 There comes a point when you just gotta throw a saddle on the horse and ride.
 How do we ride during the week?  ("Do" we ride during the week)?
 Do we over-condition?  If so, what is over-conditioning?  (I know it depends
on the horse, age, years doin' endurance, etc.)
 Do we worry about "concussion," if so what do we do about it?
 What about recovery?  Do we allow time for our horses to recover after an
"easy" ten mile conditioning ride?  Or not.
 Do we ride three days a week, 6 - 8 miles at 10mph or less and then 1 day
(usually on the weekend of 18 to 20 miles at 10-12mph?}
 Just curious.
 I loved the Tevis coverage on Webmaster.  Found the Jody calls stuff
interesting (for a while).  Ignored the "why do men do so well at tough rides"
stuff...
 But, I really would like some discussion about training rides: Intensity

Distance

Frequency
 I know what I do...but as my wife tells me, "You don't know anything..."
 AA BRAVO,  what do you do to keep Bev ready?
 GONZIN, what do you do to keep Karen ready?
 HA DUDE, what do you do to keep Diana ready?
 SHALIMAR LARCENY, what do you do to keep Becky ready? (Had to include this
one or no joy in the Solano camp tonight...)
Thank you Ridecampers, (the validity of this proposed discussion is just my
opinion, but I could be wrong...)
Frank Solano
DVERITAS@AOL.com
Husband of Becky