Full seat and fender covers

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has found a pattern, or made one themselves, for
a full sheepskin saddle cover.  I have just the seat cover and I made the
mistake of trying to do Burro Mtn Challenge in shorts.  My leg got rubbed
raw and at the last vc in the 50 I was trying to buy the pants right off of
peoples bodies:}!!!  Soooo anyway a very nice vet gave me his overalls to
wear (for free) after I got up to $60 for a pair of pants! teehee!  I was
thinking I'll never afford a full seat and fender cover like the ones I've
seen on the Tevis pics so I think I'll try to sew one.  Anyone have any
ideas how I can make the pattern???

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~           ~~ ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _ ~~/ /\ /        Buckeye, AZ