RE: A dark day for Arabians

Hi my name is George McGraw Director of Region 9 IAHA [similar to AERC
Central] I have not seen the referenced message as my provider lost a
few ride camp message so please send me an other copy.

I think you will see changes from IAHA as they relate to Endurance and
Competitive. Cory Soltau [ Director from Region 3] and I are both
concerned and working on changing attitudes within IAHA. Please contact
either one of with specific concerns or problems you may be having. I
can tell you Endurance riders are not treated as second class citizens
in Region 9