Tevis notes

 Thanks to everyone that reported on Tevis. I was there crewing but had no
idea what the story was with anyone except for the people and horses I
crewed for.

Some notes:

-The wonderfulness of the vets at Foresthill. They were very helpful and
friendly in a difficult situation.
-The way that the horses that were feeling well sucked up everything in
their path. One of our horses ate 3 bran mashes in an hour, along with one
flake of hay and every blade of grass in the area.
-I was not riding but I drank constantly. It was very dry up there, not
extremely hot (thank God) but I was always really thirsty. I can't imagine
getting enough to drink if I was riding.

I didn't get to say hi many of the people that I know were at Tevis. Crewing
was basically nonstop. Sorry to have missed you.

Stasia (if only a high body score in humans was helpful in endurance)
Elvis  (another weekend off)
Bingo (thinks that 3 miles is the furthest distance any horse has ever been
ridden. The joy of being only 4)