Re: [A dark day for Arabians]

Dear, everyone
I have read alot of responses about arabians being crappy stock horses. that is not true we had a son of the almighty Bask. We used him for roping on our ranch while we used him for show. he Qualified for nationals in pleasure driving and English pleasure. How ever the trainer died of cancer so we kept him home and used him on our ranch. and as stud his son is now Ranked third in endurance history for mileage his sons name is DR THUNDER BASK+/. if you Know endurance horses you Know of him> we use his sister for roping and as a horse for little kids to ride around our farm

Cody
   Wayne
       Rasmussen