Re: Tevis Oh My GOSH

> I noticed that Darolyn Butler from Texas is listed as a pull at Foresthill
> but also on the Finish Line.  Does anyone know  which one it is?

> Kelly
> rmutschink@bluebon.net

Kelly, Darolyn got pulled right in front of me at Foresthill.  Her horse
had a bad cramp behind and she and her crew worked hard to get it to
straighten out but it just wasn't happening.  Darolyn had an excellent
attitude about it---very professional and caring about her horse, made a
funny comment about she should've stolen Ceci's horse to ride (Ceci had
already left, I believe) and went off to take care of her horse.  That
was about 7:30 p.m. or so.  I was very impressed not only with Darolyn's
attitude, but all the riders---we sat right next to the vets at FH for
several hours and saw many horses pull and not one rider made an idiot
out of themselves (which we've all seen before).

Susan G