Tevis lists please...

Congrads to all the Tevis finishers!  Great coverage too!  Thanks so
much for over the weekend updates for my archaic computer.  Now I'm on
the ISDN and can call up all those lovely pictures.  I need one more
favor.

Where can we find the complete list of pulls and completers?  Could not
find that info at the Tevis site or Lucy's page.  I'm on digest so
someone help me out privately please.

I KNEW it was Karen's year!  Would still like to know if my vet Sandy
Schular made it in.  Congrads again to all of you!
Kimberly 'heading for Mauii...wowie!'
& Mystery the Morab "I won't miss you with all this rye grass around!"
Pt.Reyes, CA