Re: A dark day for Arabians

Dear anyone with an Arab

It's the same deal over here in the UK. Ignorance and prejudice. I have an
Anglo-Arab and the moment she misbehaves it is blamed on her Arab portion.
However I met both her mum and her dad and her mum was a little crazy! She
is a thoroughbred. Her Dad on the other hand was a real sweetheart and a
good looker too.

Arabs are always underestimated because they're so good-looking. Thank god
for endurance because they are beginning to be taken a bit more seriously.

Annette
----------
> From: Nagzarus@aol.com
> To: awolfe@etsc.net, ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Re: A dark day for Arabians
> Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 21:14:54 EDT
>
>Hi Anna,
>
>My kids are in Pony Club, as well as taking a beginning interest in
endurance
>(my son just finished his first 25).  I find, and always have found, the
same
>kind of predjudice against the Arabian in the sport horse world.  It's
quite a
>shame.  I, too, have had other breeds; MANY other breeds, but my
healthiest,
>strongest, most versatile and longest lived has always been the Arabian.
When