More information on jody calls

Hi, all,l

   Several of you have contacted me regarding jody calls. I mentioned in my
last letter that the U.S. Cavalry Store sells books with all sorts of jodies
in them. They DO have a website.
It is
www.uscav.com

Give it a try. You get a free catalog every quarter and they have all sorts of
neato stuff in it. True, much of it is army surplus...but there's a lot of
camping and outdoors equipment as well.
This is wimping out, I suppose, but I am not spending a gorgeous sunny Sunday
typing jody calls into my computer when I could be out riding Jordan....
Michelle