Posting to the trot

This will probably make all of you roll on the floor laughing, but....
rather than sing, I use "jody calls". After spending 21 years in the Army, I
can't seem to shake some of it. A jody call is the cadenced song soldiers use
to keep in step while running (and running, and running and
running...........). THey're catchy, do a GREAT job of keeping you in step
with a hundred other people, and they keep your mind off the fact that you
would rather be sleeping at 6 am than running in the dark with a bunch of

Applying them to a trot was as normal as breathing to me. I've never told a
soul I do it, though.

Michelle and Jordan (mom, what's a C-130??)