Dynamite Free and Easy

Geez, just have a lot to say today.

Yesterday I got an order from my Dynamite rep who showed
me the new Free and Easy.  Looked to be a very good product
and should be quite effective.

HOWEVER, I noticed two things:

"Sulfur" and "Yucca".  I'm going to stretch out on a limb
here and say "Sulfur" is actually "MSM".  Both are quite
synergistic to the joint-lubes...  but from what I understand
MSM is the metabolite for DMSO and Yucca is a natural nSAID
and can test like Bute.

In my own humble opinion, if you use this on your competition
hores I would remove this from your feeding schedule far enough
before a ride.  (OK, no guidelines here yet as to just how long
this is... as we all know).

I would definately consider using Free and Easy on a
non-competition horse.  However, it would be nice to have
a Dynamite product that does not have these two ingredients
in it as an option.

Magnum gets MSM in combination with his joint-lube of choice.
He's not a competition horse.  He's not currently on Yucca or
Bute either.  Doesn't seem to need it.  Just FYI, I took him off
MSM a week before a ride back when he was doing AERC rides.

:) - kat myers
in San Mateo, CA with Magnum... arthritic old TB ex-racer
and Mr Maajistic... with young healthy joints