Re: Burro Mountain Challenge

For those of you who were at the Burro Mountain Challenge last Saturday,
Mac Mandeville, the ride manager  would like to hear your comments about
the ride and suggestions for next years ride.  He does not have email so
he  has asked me to accept your email.  I will forward all  messages to
him via snail mail.

Thanks

Lancette Koerner

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]