INhospitality at Tevis

Just for my own future refrence,  are those of us who do not have living
quarters in our trailers supposed to park off somewhere away from those
of them who do?  And what if we pitch our tents & set our hibatchi's
just inside the trailer doors,  can we park in the same neighborhood
that the people with living quarters park in???: )