Fwd: not annonymous

---- Begin included message ----
I didn't mean to send off my response to a special category for disabled
riders without signing - I just misused the send button.   My name is
Jan Freed and one last point I would like to make is that many horses
make it to 30 or 40 or even 45 miles and don't complete.   It is the
overall team that is acquiring the miles and completion really says
something, too.   The IAHA has a mileage program for folks just wanting
to earn credit for mileage.   Maybe that would be a good forum for those
who don't want to compete according to the endurance guidelines.  They
could still participate according to the rules of the AERC but pull if
necesary and still earn IAHA mileage for whatever they have
accomplished.

---- End included message ----