Re: faster walk

Find someone with a horse with a good long fast walk.  If you can find
somewone with a walking horse it would be even better.  Ride with this
person at a walk and make your horse walk to keep up - none of this
dropping back and breaking into a trot to catch up.

It will take some time and the horse will be sore at first but in the long
run it will help.  Jordy doesn't have Misty's 6 mph walk but he is a lot
better than when we got him and for an Arab he has a very good walk.  All
we did was put him on Misty's butt and make him walk.

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm