probios

Hi Susan,
You wrote:
>>It sounds like your horse is a good candidate for probios.<<
Marilyn Horstmeyer suggested I feed probios to my mare to improve her gut
sounds.  Is "probios" another word for natural enzymnes, such as those found
in some horse vitamins such as Accell?  I am now adding 2 ounces of Accell to
her feed nightly.  What do other folks feed when the talk about "probios?" Am
I doing the right thing?
Thanks,
Beverly Schlegel
Blue Ridge Mts. of VA