Tevis

Please come visit us in our booth at Robie Park.  It will be a good chance
to try some of our biothane tack on your horse.  We will also have our
Journey Competitor Saddle for your inspection or to test drive on your
horse.

We will only have the booth up on Friday, but will be around all week-end.
We are going to be crewing on Saturday for Sharon Schmidt and her horse
Staszek.  We wish her the best of luck on a fast safe ride.  I know I'm
going to wish I was riding, but my husband, Eric and I are planning to
really enjoy the week-end and celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary.  Next
year I'll ride again.

Come by and visit.

Gail Hought&"Shaq"(Kings Flash)-905 miles

hought@humboldt1.com

http://www.hought.com