Re: Skin

Dear Rebecca,

<< I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but the August issue of
 Equus has a very good article on How To Be A Skin Sleuth,  there are
 lots of pictures on Rain-Rot, Hives, Dew Poisoning, Granuloma, Sarcoid,
 and 5 or 6 more.
 I found it very interesting and full of information.
 Sorry if this has already be printed.
 Rebecca >><

    Yeah, "Equus" would be sorry too, because that would be copyright
infringement.

Trish and "pretty David"
Grand Blanc, Michigan