Paper Piles

I scan the messaages that are on a new subject.  If it's something I
don't need,  or am not interested in,  I simply delete every message on
whatever the subject is before reading it.  You're right,  there are a
lot of posts every day,  and really,  there are too many to sit and read
each one,  especially  if the subject matter doesn't apply to you.
I clean out my trash bin every day.  It takes a good 5 minutes.
Also,  on my computer,  I can save items to a folder.  I save mail from
certain topics into folders.  If I see a subject listed as a reply,  but
I don't have time to read it,  I'll go ahead and save it for later.
I've only been a subscriber for 3 weeks.  I find it very educational,
and  also entertaining!

Antoinette  Bartee