re: VT vacation

From: Pam Johnson
Email: pam-john@ma.ultranet.com

I stayed at a wonderful B and B in Randolph, VT with my horse about three
yrs. ago. There were many country roads and trails to ride and the old 1840
farm house and barn were charming and immaculate. The owner was more than
accommodating and stables her own horses on the property. It is called
Foggy Bottom Farm and the phone is 1-802-728-9201. If I can answer any
questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

Pam

PS Sorry about posting this in the wrong place. I learn from my mistakes!