Homeopathy for Poison ivy/oak

Lynne wrote:
>I'm like Kat, if I practically look at it, I get poison oak. <snip> I tried taking Hyland's Poison oak/Poison ivy blend, because a former vet of mine who'd gone holistic had suggested trying Rhus toxicodendron for this allergy.  This Hyland product has Rhus tox 6x, Croton tiglium 6x(croton oil), and Xerophyllum 6x (basket grass flower).
All I can say is that I will NEVER go to the woods again without this
stuff.>>

No need to apologize, Lynne...I, and many others, have enjoyed great success with Rhus
Tox -- three pellets stopped the itching and spreading of the lesions almost instantaneously.
I used the Boiron brand that's available in most health food and whole-foods stores for
about $3. Homeopathy is an elegant and extremely effective form of healing -- when you've
got the right remedy, it works. In researching an article recently on alternative therapy
education, I learned that the British Institute of Homeopathy and Complementary Medicine
now offers a home-study course in veterinary homeopathy. Their number is 310/577-2235
if anyone is interested in learning more.
Bobbie and Miss Fine in Maryland