Tevis '98

As of July 28, 1998 we have 249 riders READY TO START the 100 Miles One
Day Ride from Truckee to Auburn.  The Stables are FULL and the Trail IS
ready. We are limited by USFS and Congressional mandate that no more
than 250 riders start the Ride.

Join us for the free (donations gladly accepted) barbecue at the Gold
Country Fairgrounds on next Wednesday, August 5.

See you all at Robie Park on Friday, August 7 and thanks to everyone
your your support of the Western States Trail.

Be sure to "watch" Ride day activities at or website coordinated by
Webmaster RICHARD GOODWIN.

Larry Suddjian, Ride Director
WESTERN STATES TRAIL FOUNDATION
http://www.foothill.net/tevis