Night Riding

Regarding night riding and glow sticks, Wal Mart sells glowsticks in
packages of two. When riding at night, my granddaughter and I fasten
glosticks on the breast collars of our horses, which is low enough to
not obstruct the horse's night vision, yet allows ua a little better
view of the immediate trail(footing) in front of us. We also have
customized our helmets with reflective tape, which can be purchase at
Wal Mart with their specialty tapes( A display, with wall-mounting,
double sided tape, etcetera.)
I hope this helps.

Lucie & Tamar Starofdavid; Christi & Bukkura