Trails symposium - "AERC Representatives/Delegates?"

Dear Angie and Ridecampers,

Even though I am not yet an AERC member, and I live in Texas;   I "am"
an Oklahoma Equestrian Trail Riders Association "OETRA" member. You have
a valid point about representation/"delegates" from each region of the
United States having more influence. And I say this based upon my
experience - I work for the U.S. Government. Do you know of a "focal
point" we could use for the Central Region? I am willing to help send an
AERC member from this area if there are any volunteers.

Ruth Abair