Suspensory Ligament Injury

I have a three year old Arab filly that incurred an injury and after two
months stall rest and daily walking we had her ultrasounded and she was
found to have a 6 centimeter (2 1/2 inch) tear to her suspensory
ligament.  Her prognosis is poor and we were told to continue stall rest
with daily walking.

We are going to start using a magnetic wrap, spinning a Magboy twice
daily, and doing "Tteam circles" on the area as well as feeding a
supplment called Matol which is a product for humans I am told
containing 14 natural herbs.  Does anybody know what else we can do.
Has anybody had a POOR PROGNOSIS that the horse again went sound after?
Thanks.

Louise Muxlow, Langley, British Columbia and "Ebony Sun".