Who can attend this symposium SUCCESS!!!

Hey Everybody.  We're THERE.  $255 (I'm leaving a margin of error that
somebody might forget.

Thankyou to those of you who put your money where your trails are!!!!
This bunch will send Betsy, and expect a full report back.  If you have
any individual concerns, voice them to her in the letter with your check.
 To the rest of you, you can do what you like about other reps, etc.
We're done.  :-)))
I still need a copy of the original announcement of the symposium,
anybody got it??

Let's send it really quick before we forget, and she'll be sure not to
get stuck with a bill she didn't bargain for.  Ya'll are great!...Anybody
want to buy me a ticket to Scotland??

Betsy's address is:  Betsy Gilman
                               863 Cinderella Ct.
	               Decater, GA 30033

	$10 Amber & Bob Roberts
	$10 Susan Kasemayer
	$10 Kat Myers
	$10 Lynne Glazer
	$10 Jillian Weems
	$20 Robin Everett
	$10 Carol Wingate
	$10  Mary Yager
	$20 Merryben
	  $5 Libby Varno (16 years old!)
	$10 Glenda Snodgrass
	$10 Linda Parrish
	$10 Michelle Aston
	$10 Glen Foster
	$10 Mick Maul
	$20 Teresa Van Hove
	$10 Antionette (Chico, TX)
	$10 Teddy Lancaster
	$10 Stephanie Wind McCray
	$10 Beverly Schlegel
	$10 Carolyn (from NE)
	$10 Jackie Baker
	$10 Angie McGhee

Thanks,
Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]